Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dance Class







Greta starts dance today! She has been waiting for 2 months for her dance class to start and today is the day. Cam and I took her shopping yesterday for her dance clothes. She had so much fun trying things on and dancing in the mirrors to see what one she would like best. She was very paticular, it had to be pink and it had to have a little skirt. She found the perfect combination and can't wait to go today. She has been practicing her ballerina moves all morning long and made me do her hair right away. She still has 2 1/2 hours until dance class, we'll see how her hair looks then.






We signed her up with little girls her age and she will also learn tumbling and tap dance. My mom and I got out my old tap dance pictures and my old dance costumes and Greta got to try them on. I was the same age as her when I started dance and I still remember it. How strange it is to have my own little girl going to her first day of dance.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yay! More pictures! ;0)

Greta..I hope you have fun! You look adorable!

Crystal said...

She is so stinking adorable. I love it!!!! Hopefully she will want to go back. She is such a crazy girl.

Ashlee said...

So....did she just love it? I need an update! :0)

Holly said...

She actually hated every minute of it. She went into her little shell she has been so good at staying out of. She wants me to take back her ballerina clothes and never go again. Austin even tried to bribe her with a treat and she's not giving in. Cam and I aren't sure what we are going to do.

She's been so excited. We've been having her do little dances for everyone in family night and she has no problems doing that, but doing it in front of strangers is another matter entirely.

Ashlee said...

That's too bad. Landon is the same way as far as doing things in front of strangers. It's so hard. Hopefully she decides to go back again. She would have so much fun! And look so sassy while doing it too! ;0)