Monday, February 9, 2009

Our New Dining Room

We finally got our dining room done! Here is a picture of our dining room before we remodeled it....






Now here is the after pictures....... Cameron did such a great job on the painting and the chair rail. We also got a used light and spray painted it black and I made some curtains. We got 2 inch blinds instead of the ugly vertical ones we had. We also had Cameron's grandparents dresser that we painted black and use as a buffet. We love our new dining room. Now it's time for the living room.













8 comments:

Cameron said...

Wow, I'd forgotten what it looked like before.

Jenalee said...

It looks fabulous Hol!! You have more talents than I even knew! Can you come over and redecorate my house? For free? And bring homemade rolls? Please?

:)

Ashlee said...

VERY super cute!

Crystal said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. It looks so good. You both did a fabulous job. Cam I love your picture next to you name. it is a whole new you, you will have to let me know what you did different!! :)

Lyndee W. said...

It looks fabulous, Hol! Great color choices! It did look pretty bare before...I have to say. Now Cam needs to convince Lyle it could only improve the look if WE painted!

Jamie said...

Wow I couldn't tell it was the same dining room from before!! IT looks so good!! I love where you put the red frame!! Good job!

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

Holy CRAP!!! YOu did an awesome job. Love the Chandelier.

Krishelle said...

Looks fantastic!!!