Monday, July 20, 2009

Olivia's Baby Blessing Sunday June 7, 2009

We got home from our trip to California and frantically got ready for 14 extra people to come and stay for Olivia's blessing. Melanie and Stephen came with their 7 kids and Cam's parents brought Crystal's kids with them Saturday. It was nice to see everyone and just visit that night.

Cam gave Olivia a beautiful blessing. I feel very blessed to have a husband who honors his priesthood.


Olivia was not happy during this picture. Could it be because we had already taken about 100 pics of her.


I love this pic. This is the dress I was blessed in.



And this is Alina getting ready to fight Riley. It was a great weekend.



1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Holy crap! Alina has that evil glint in her eye! LOL! I'm glad it all went well! And I'm constantly in awe of Livvy's hair.