Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last month. Alina and Olivia fell asleep holding hands. Both of them have to suck on something.



Landon and Austin were playing so cute with Olivia and they had her grinning from ear to ear.


Miss Olivia Alice doing what she does best, being cute.


I went in to check on the kids before I went to bed and this is how I found Greta. She has to be surrounded by all her favorite stuffed animals every night. I can't believe she can sleep like that.


Our Little Princess




And this is one of my favorite pictures. Alina and her little sister Wivvy.










4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Omigosh! That last pic of Olivia and Alina?! So adorable!

Crystal said...

those are some cuuuute pics... i can't wait to see you in a few days...we are so having a kereoke party!! :)

Lyndsey said...

Oh my gosh Holl, those pics are freaking adorable!! We miss you guys, lets hangout sometime:)

Jamie said...

Cute kids !!!