Tuesday, December 22, 2009

8 Month Old Olivia

Olivia is 8 months old and we couldn't possibly be enjoying her more. She's such a happy baby with a sweet disposition. Her only flaw is that she still isn't sleeping through the night. Since Cameron is out of a job he has been really sweet and will get up with her in the night and rock her back to sleep. We think her problem is that she is so spoiled with attention and love from the 5 of us that she wakes up at night and realizes she's been left all alone and gets ticked.

She will now only go to sleep if Cameron is the one who holds her. She was a daddy's girl before, but now it's a bit out of control. She always says "dada" in the morning when she sees him. If I ask her to say "mama" she'll look at me and say "dada." She's quite the little teaser already.

The mornings are her favorite because she gets to see everyone and she freely gives us each a dozen hugs and kisses, but her dad and Austin can get a few more from her.

She's very smart. She already knows when she is playing with something she shouldn't and if she thinks I might be close by she'll turn and look at me. I'll just stare back at her and she'll try to crawl away with whatever treasure she has found. She also knows what I mean when I ask her for a hug or kiss and will give one to me when I ask her for one.


She still loves her bath and crys when she has to get out. She has the cutest smile and loves to make spitting sounds with her tongue. She crawls everywhere and in no time will be walking. All of us just love her to pieces and can't imagine our life with our little squishy princess.





3 comments:

Jamie said...

They grow UP way too fast!! 8 months!! Oh my. Hey congrats on the YW's I Am jealous! I would LOVE to be in there with you! The girlswill LOVE you and NEED you!!

Lyndee W. said...

She truly is a squishy princess! I told Lyle the story about her pants and he laughed so hard!

Crystal said...

she is so adorable i miss you guys...