Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday, Easter, and Big News!

Olivia is 2! We can't believe how fast she is growing. She has been so excited about her birthday. The morning of she woke up at 6:30 (which isn't normal) to rush down to get her favorite cereal, treat, and present. For some reason she wouldn't smile with her eyes open.


Olivia loves shoes so of course I made her a shoe cake. She loved it. Every time someone says the word birthday she yells, "shoe cake!"



She got to be the center of attention opening presents. She got a bunch of new clothes, tons of play shoes, treats and toys.





We also did Easter egg hunts, and egg dying at my parents house. Ryan was the only one missing from the weekend festivities because he couldn't get work off.




My sister Tessa and her husband Kevin announced that they are having a baby in November. We can't wait!

My brother Shane told us he's going to propose to his girlfriend Amy and be married in September. It was such a great weekend with my family.




And here are our beautiful kids in their Sunday clothes. What a great Easter. I'm so grateful for the atonement so that my family can be mine forever.

3 comments:

Jenalee said...

What a great weekend you had!!! I can't believe Livy is two, but then again, it seems like she's always been here.

Cute cake!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!! Cute cake!

Andy Porter said...

That is SUCH a CUTE CAKE!!! Your kids are so adorable! I'm glad you had such a fun and eventful holiday!!