Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th Of July Weekend

What a great weekend full of friends, family, bbq's, fireworks, and the mountains.

The kids getting ready for "diving for candy" at the Riverton Town Days. They got hooked up!
It was so hot so we needed some shade.

I love this picture of Alina. It captures how much she enjoys life. She couldn't wait to go on this ride all by herself.
Awww....what a cute couple.

We conquered the zipper, but I almost barfed.

The next day we headed up to Silver Lake with the whole family. The kids had to eat on this rock. As you can see Greta is storing her food for winter.

Shane and Amy. They are getting married in September, yay!

The kids and I hiked up the ginormous rock.

And yes believe it or not there was still snow in July, so we went sledding.

And had a snowball fight, Greta won.

I love this picture of Cam in shorts in snow and just how cute he is with Livy.

And here's the cutest picture of all, my parents. Thanks to them I get to enjoy life with my sweet family.

No comments: