Friday, August 26, 2011

What it's all about...


Recently the YW lessons I have been teaching have really made me stop and think.
What is life all about?
Why do we have trials?
I've also come across some blogs of people who have lost their little children to sickness and accidents.
My heart hurts so much for these people and makes me wonder how they can even cope.
And then I taught a lesson on eternal perspective.
We have such a limited understanding of the love our Heavenly Father has for us.
He give us trials to make us grow.
To refine us.

To make us worthy to return to Him
.
I am so blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel.
I'm so grateful for callings that make me grow and expound my understanding of eternal principles.
I'm grateful for moments that help me remember what's important.
I'm grateful to be home with my children.
I'm grateful that I get to be a mom, a wife, a daughter, and a friend.
I'm so very blessed.
And I want to make each moment count with my little ones.
For that is what matters most.




No comments: