Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess Greta!











Greta is 4 today!! I can hardly believe it. She is so excited to be 4, but frusterated that she's not older than Austin today:)

We had a brithday party for Greta on Thanksgiving since it was easy to have everyone there. With us moving this weekend we didn't want her to miss out on having a party. We will be doing a friend party sometime next week.. She has requested a Cinderella cake, we'll see what I can do.

Luckily Greta didn't wake me up for her present on the table at 4am like Austin, she kindly waited until 6am! I made her crawl into bed with us and she slept until 8am. As you can see from the pictures she wasn't too happy at first, but she lightened up later!

The princess dress she is wearing is from Aunt Shan and Greta loves it. It's acutally a brides dress and she always wants to wear it. Alina of course has to dress up with her.

Happy Birthday Greta!!!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I don't know why I have it on my calendar that her bday is tomorrow...she'll get her ecard late. I'm sorry!
She looks adorable in her dress. Rather grown up. I've got her present here waiting for her. Does this mean you guys will be here this weekend?
Happy Bday Greta!

Cameron said...

Happy Birthday Greta Bug!