Wednesday, November 28, 2007

O' Christmas Tree







Christmas is almost here and we are so excited! We finally got the tree up. This year is going to be so fun because all of our kids are old enough to be excited and anticipating every little part of Christmas!

We all went to a free showing of "Stalking Santa" Monday night. It wasn't really a show for kids, but we kept the popcorn coming so they were happy. I recommend watching it, it proves that Santa is real:)

It's not even December and we are finished with our Christmas shopping! I'm so glad! Cam and I went shopping on "Black Friday" and we got lots of great deals, it was fun!

Here are the kids lists, they requested I put them on:

Austin:
YU-GI-Oh CARDS!!!
Soccer goal
Baseball glove and mitt
Picture of Jesus (Greta asked for this first and the other 2 followed)
A toy castle
Any kind of Lion, Tiger or Liger toy (his favorite animals)
$50.00 (it was $20.00 and he thought he needed more)

Greta:

Doll house
Picture of Jesus
My Little Ponies
Princess dress
Princess cash register
Barbies
Princess clock
Makeup

Alina:

A puppy (this is what she asks for every time, we are NOT getting a puppy!)
princess dress
Anything pink or black (her words)
BARBIES (what she really wants)
Play food
makeup

I think the kids will be happy this year with their loot! I can't wait!! And to my husband Cam, I got you the BEST present ever! Only 26 more days until you can open it!!!

5 comments:

Cameron said...

What is it?!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Ashlee said...

Barbies? Wow. Kenzee doesn't really even know what those things are. I'm glad. Not ready for barbies yet. ;0)
I can't believe you guys braved Black Friday! Impressive. We're done Christmas shopping too. Only a couple of bday presents left to buy. It's nice knowing there won't be a rush.
Landon is excited that you guys will be here for Christmas! He can't wait to see Austin.

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Wow, we are horrible parents, her birthday is tomorrow. I'm sure you are all wondering how this happened so here it is....

We know her b-day is on the 29th, however I thought today was the 29th. Cam and I sometimes get it mixed up with Austin's b-day being on the 28th and then it confuses everyone else so we are always second guessing ourselves as to who's b-day is on the 28th and 29th. As far as Greta knows her b-day is today.

This will be funny 10 year from now!

Ashlee said...

You are NOT horrible parents. Landon has only celebrated his birthday on his ACTUAL birthday once. And that was his first bday. Kids don't care. Especially if you are celebrating EARLY. ;0)