Thursday, December 13, 2007

Home Alone

Alina watched Home Alone for the first time and when it was over I asked her if she liked it and what happened in the movie. Here is what she said, in her own words.....

Boy Home Alone
monster came (bad guys)
boy screamed AHHHHH (she put her hands on her face just like the famous scream)
boy hide in room

Her little scream caught me off guard, it was so cute. We now ask her to do the scream all the time. It's so adorable, look and see for yourself..... However it's sideways and no matter what I do I can't change it.

5 comments:

Cameron said...

Holy cow that's adorable. I'm glad you got it on tape.

Ashlee said...

That's hilarious. Especially the..."me see" after she screams. Kenzee does that after every picture. I forgot about Home Alone as a Christmas movie...We may have to give it a go!

Shan said...

OMGOSH! That is too cute. You're kids are too smart Holly. They're going to take overthe world. Tell Alina that I saw the video tape and I think she rocked the house down. You have to tell her those exact words. LOL.

Crystal said...

Hey, it didn't freeze my computer!!! She is so stinking cute. I can't wait to see her at Christmas. And how smart to only be 2 and to be able to tell you about the movie.

Jane said...

We are in West Jordan (Oquirrh Shadows - 6440 S. 5220 W.). There are a few houses for sale in our neighborhood! I don't remember if I gave you my number or not (386-6605). I can't wait to hear from you!