Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas with the Robinsons






















We went to Idaho for Christmas this year and had a wonderful time. It was a short but well worth trip. We finally closed on our house on Christmas Eve!! That was a great Christmas present to Cam and I! We are house shopping and looking at our first one here in Riverton tonight, we are so excited.

The great thing about going to Idaho for Christmas is all the cousins. I love that my kids enjoy being with their cousins, they have so much fun. This year was especially fun because we had Crystal, Melanie and their families sleeping over.

Cameron's mom made the kids pj's and they all looked so cute, she did a wonderful job. It looked like a toy land Christmas morning, there were 8 kids that were on the good list this year:)
It was a very full filling Christmas and so good to be with family.
Here is what the kids got from Santa:

Austin-soccer goal set and 40 yu-gi-oh cards

Greta-a doll house that I even love to play with

Alina-a barbie princess castle vanity
The kids were spoiled rotten, they got all that plus what we got them. Cameron was also spoiled rotten, he got a Wii for Christmas and you can tell by the photo he was surprised. I've been keeping that a secret for over 4 months, it was so hard!!! I did it though:) My dad and brothers all had a bet going on if I could keep the secret or not, I did, so there!!:) Cameron also got me a ruby necklace, it's beautiful and I love it.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

It was so fun to have you here! I hate that we are the only ones not there for the pj picture! Oh well...what do you do? Keep me posted on the house hunt!

Shan said...

Hey woman! Wow! It looks like they had so much fun. I have to say that I was a bit suprised myself that you kept the secret about the Wii cause usually you get so excited you can't hold it in. I kept asking, "does Cam know about the Wii yet?" LOL. Anyways, so you've already checked out houses and stuff? Wow! I know you will find the house of your dreams Holly. You deserve it woman!

Cameron said...

You were a little too good in keeping that secret...