Monday, January 14, 2008

A Night at the Oscars


Instead of an employee Christmas party, Cam's work does their party in January. This year the theme was "A Night at the Oscars."


It took place at the Wells Fargo building in Salt Lake City. We were on the 24th floor (the highest it goes) and the view was amazing. Unfortunately we didn't bring our camera with us to show you how beautiful Salt Lake is at night.


We had our name announced as we arrived and even had to walk the "red carpet." There were about 300 people and Cam was an announcer for the night. We enjoyed a very nice meal and great entertainment. It was so fun to get dressed up and go out.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Looking snazzy you two!
Where is Cameron working now?

Ashlee said...

Love your dress Holly! Oh, and Cam you look nice too.
I am jealous of your fun night out! Getting all dressed up and what not. SOunds like fun!

Cameron said...

My wife is smoking hot. Smokin!

J. Doug said...

Cameron,
Great to see you. I think that we totally can make it to your house on the date you mentioned. I think that it will be a blast.
Although that doesn't give me enough time to lose about 60 pounds before we go. So that is my only outstanding excuse/problem.
I am glad we got into your blog!
-Doug

Cameron said...

Oh man, my in-laws made us weigh ourselves for the family journal at the start of the year. We hadn't been priviledged to participate in that little exercise for a couple of years, so it was a ton of fun to see the change in my listed weight. Now everyone around here looks at me differently.

It reminds me of when Holly and I went to Uruguay and everyone's first comment to me was "estas gordo!" For all you non Spanish speakers out there reading this, that means, "man you're fat!"

Gracias, amigos.

Ashlee said...

Cam, you are NOT fat. Have you watched the biggest loser lately? They are fat. You look nothing like them. :0)
Feel better?