Sunday, March 2, 2008

Austin Rides a Bike

Austin's bike used to have training wheels on it. But not any more! Now he's a riding machine. It reminds me of my old red BMX that I used to ride all over the place, and pretend it had missile launchers and lasers on it to destroy the tanks and zombies that constantly attacked our neighborhood.




So Austin goes on bike rides with his friends all the time now, and we have a constant stream of bikes on our front lawn. It's a great little neighborhood for bike riding.


We went on a walk yesterday and Austin and Greta took their bikes along. Austin likes to race ahead, and Greta likes to stick around Dad. She tires quickly and needs a push every now and then.


2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am SO impressed with your wicked awesome bike riding skills Austin! You'll have to show me your moves when we come visit next weekend!

Shan said...

OMGOSH! Tell Austin I'm so proud of him for riding his bike like this without training wheels. Tell him I think he is amazing and strong and talented and can do anything in the world!