Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I help out in Austin's class every Monday. Yesterday Miss Reid had me take some kids out in the hall to do spelling tests. Here is a conversation with Austin's friend Isaiah when I asked him to spell "up"

Holly: Spell up
Isaiah laughing. He said, "do you know that when you spell up you say you pee?"
Holly: "Did you hear that from Austin?"
Isaiah: "Yeah, he told everyone that joke, oh can you spell I cup?"

Then another kid came out and I got to the word "we." He spelled it Wii. I said no not that Wii, we like we are going to the store. And he said, "oh that we, that's easy WE." Kids.




6 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

You know you live in the 21st Century when...

...a child spell the word WE as Wii.

So funny!

Jamie said...

Hahah that is funny!!! I wonder who told Austin those jokes....

Ashlee said...

Isn't that how you spell Wii? :0)

April said...

That is so funny!

Cameron said...

That's my boy! So full of knowledge he feels compelled to share it with others. I couldn't be prouder.

Krishelle said...

That is so cute...My 5 year old neice has been learning to read and spell. She came home from school and told her mom, "guess what I know what words B starts with...Baby, Binky, and B&*#@!" My sister about died! When asked where she heard that she said..."Oh I heard dad say it once!"