Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Paybacks

So here are our friends Jamie and Trent....


They look pretty innocent right?!? Well they aren't. Let me just tell you a little story about these innocent looking people. It all started last Thursday night. I went to a play with Jamie called The Mousetrap by Agatha Christie. Jamie loves anything scary and I had decided that I was going to scare her since she thinks she can't be scared. So after the play we were walking to the car and I grabbed her and screamed. I totally scared her, although she says she was just startled. Then on the way home we are passing a semi and she screamed and got me back. So you'd think we were even, apparently not....


While Cam and I were driving home from Ogden Sunday night I was already spooked out by the blackness of the sky from the fire. It reminded me of the book "The Road." It was eerie that night. We get home, tired and ready for bed and I walk into my room and this is what greets me....





I screamed so loud that Cameron came running and he asked me what was wrong and I said, "JAMIE!" She broke into my house while we were gone, so watch out for the Coe's all my EM friends. Cameron is laughing hysterically and my heart won't stop pounding. I call Jamie and she just laughs as well. So as if that isn't enough I continue getting ready for bed, very jumpy at this point and I go to my closet to change my clothes and this is what's waiting for me.....








If any of you know me I HATE clowns. Ever seen "It" by Stephen King? That movie freaked me out as a child, Jamie knows this. Cameron had already seen this in our closet and was just waiting for me to open the closet door for my "surprise." I screamed even louder with this one. I had to have Cameron take it out, I don't even like to look at the picture. Needless to say Jamie got me good. I was too scared to even get into bed, I made Cameron make sure there was nothing under our sheets.

Now you'd think it would end there, but no, it doesn't. At 12:37am we were serenaded with LOUD evil screaming coming from under our bed. I almost had another heart attack. Jamie and Trent had put a tape player set to a timer to go off and scare us while we were sleeping. So if any of my neighbors were woken up to this sound like we were blame the Coes!
I think Jamie and Trent need paybacks, anyone want to help me?

8 comments:

Kim said...

AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AWESOME!! Brings back so many memories! Loved scaring you with the IT thing.

Cameron said...

They all float down here!

April said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! So glad it didn't happen to me though :)

Lyndee W. said...

That is freakin' awesome! She is a force to be reckoned with, for sure. We love you Holl!

Jamie said...

You do, you die. When will you learn the lesson? You forgot to mention that I was already confused because I thought my car was tolled away, then you startled me. :) you still haven't found one more thing I did. However, if you TRY, EVEN TRY, to get me back I Have some great plans that will make you both pee your pants!!

Unknown said...

i love it....that is awesome glad it was you though not me....i would have so we my pants...lol

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J. Doug said...

I want to meet the Coe's they are fun and I love them already. Please make introductions quick!