Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekend of Fun!

My brother and his family and my dearest friend Jenalee both moved the same weekend to Ogden. So this weekend we went up to see both families and their new homes.

How I've missed my friend Jen. She used to live in Lehi, not too far from us. Through the years we have been through so much together. We had a nice talk one night about all the things we have learned because of what we've been through. I love being able to have a friend I can talk to, one who will listen and give advice without judging. Someone who I have fun with, can laugh with and cry with.

Jen taught me how to can while we were there. I'm so grateful to her for that. I'm so grateful that our kids have so much fun together. That they took in a disabled dog to be a part of their family. That she kept us well fed the whole time we were there. That her parents are so sweet. Good friends are hard to come by and just because you moved to Ogden Jen don't think you're going to get rid of us.





No comments: