Friday, October 29, 2010

Quality time with Olivia

Last night Cam and I had so much fun with Olivia while trying to get her ready for bed. She ran away while changing her diaper and hid in her closet. She loved this game. She's a daddy's girl and loves her time with him.



We finally got her dressed and she insisted on feeding us from her play food. She refused to look at the camera because she was being a stinker. I love my little family, I love spending time with each of my kids and my husband. I'm so blessed to have them. Tonight made me realize how I just wish I could bottle up each little memory and never forget. I'm already forgetting what Olivia was like even 6 months ago. I'm grateful that I realize I need to enjoy every little bit of right now, soak it all up because my babies are growing and they are growing fast.

No comments: