Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Party

Cameron and I hosted our 2nd annual Halloween party in all our superhero glory. We love Halloween. It's the one time a year we can dress up and see our friends in their crazy creative costumes.
The spread at the party, and this isn't even all of it.


My cousin Lyndsey and her husband Josh. I think he made a creepy Willy Wonka. :)


Trent and Jamie. We had great fun with her Dodo Bird.


Jen as the cutest Indian ever.



Tyler and Deann. I love how creative they were.


Clint and Michelle, Clint actually dressed up.

Cam's cousin Amy and her husband Steve. They look really pasty in this pic. :)


Lyndee, Lyle and little Ava. Ava is wearing Liv's costume from last year.



Andy and Joe. Andy is so dark you can barely see her.


Julie and Chad.


My sister Shannon and her friend Amy.


Becki as the God-dess


We played a game we titled human wac-a-mole, we drew pics of each other that were not flattering. We played mafia, ate good food and chatted. It was a great night. It's making me excited for all the holiday parties we have coming up with the same great people.
And here is little Olivia after everyone left. She had so much candy we couldn't get her to sleep. And yes those are boogers all over her face and she's dipping her hand in the salsa. Good thing it happened after everyone left, or maybe it didn't ;)

2 comments:

Andy Porter said...

Thanks for such a fun party! I'm sad that we missed human wac-a-mole:) That sounds like a blast and just looking at a pic of that yummy food is making me HUNGRY!! Maybe I should go eat breakfast before I start stealing candy from my kids.

Lyndee W. said...

We love your Halloween parties! They're always so much fun!