Friday, October 28, 2011

Silly Olivia

Oh my goodness this little girl is so adorable. She's always saying and doing the funniest things. Here's our conversation from this morning while getting her ready for the day...
Me: Livy go get me a diaper.
Livy: Why mom, you pooped?





She's also been playing with Garrett Lillie and she gets him to do the silliest things. Sometimes he comes out in her church dress and the other day she had him walk around all day with a ball in his stomach because he was having a baby. If you look at her face in this pic she's about ready to tell him something he isn't doing right. No wonder Garrett loves it when his mom shows up. Hahaha.


I got a new lens yesterday and wanted to try it out. Livy gets so tired of me taking pics of her. I begged her for one more, but she refused to fully face the camera. If you know her well, you can see on her face the "alright mom, but I'm not going to do everything you say." Hence the not fully facing the camera like I was asking her to.



Then last weekend she stayed with my parents. From all the partying she ended up getting gum in her hair. Here's how the conversation went...

My mom: Livy how did you get gum in your hair?
Olivia: My mom did it.
My mom: (laughing)
Olivia: It's not funny.


No comments: