Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dance Recital

We signed all the girls up for dance last October. They LOVE IT! Their teacher is right in our neighborhood so it's really convenient. They had their first recital and we were so proud of them. They looked so cute all dressed up. It was a long rehearsal, 3 hours, and then they still had to do the actual performance right after that. They did AWESOME! 

During rehearsal Olivia wasn't really doing her dance. I told her that if she danced her very best we would take her out for ice cream after she was done. She did so good and was really the only one in her class dancing. The second she got to me she said, "did I do good?" I said, "yes you did!!" Then she said, "so do I get ice cream?!" We took them for Arctic Circle and had a great night. 

I love my little family and watching the things they accomplish and learn!
 



This was Olivia after she had practiced two times.  She asked if it was time to go.  I told her she still had to do it one more time for all the moms and dads.  This is the face she got.  And then she found out all her rootbeer was gone too. :)
 


No comments: