Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Austin!!!


Austin is finally 6, he's been waiting for this day for a year now! We have a tradition in my family that on the morning of your birthday there will be your favorite box of cereal (that you don't have to share), and 1 present to open. Cam and I decided to do the same with our kids and Austin could hardly wait. He woke me up at 4:00am to ask if he could go open his present on the table. He'd already snuck up a few times before that. Finally at 6:00am I let him go up and open it. It was a pack of 41 dinosaur Yu-Gi-Oh cards that he really really wanted. Now he's bugging us to open the rest of his presents, but he'll have to wait until tonight for those!!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Good tradition! We might have to steal that idea. ;0) Dinosaur YuGiOh cards huh? I've never even heard of those. Don't tell Landon, because I'm sure that will mean he has to have them too. ;0)
Can't wait to see the rest of the birthday photos!

Hope you had a great birthday Austin!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Austin! We love you!