Friday, October 26, 2007

School Treats


Austin will turn 6 on Sunday so today he gets to take treats to his kindergarten class. It's my first kid taking treats to school for his birthday, he's getting so big and I just can't believe it. I had to take a picture. It's a big day for our family.


We wanted to make a homemade treat, but with all the crazies in the world they don't allow that. Austin decided on ghost suckers. We got the carmel apple kind since he doesn't like tootsie rolls. We have a soon-to-be 6 year old....crazy!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Isn't it weird when your kid gets to be so big? I bet he had so much fun passing those out at school. Cute suckers too! They haven't nixed the whole homemade treats at our school yet, but I'm sure the day is soon to come. Hope his birthday is a good one!

Holly said...

Well he didn't even pass out his suckers. It happened to be another persons b-day and they brought cookies so he hid his candy in his backpack so he wouldn't have to share! Can you believe it. He just figured there was already a treat so he could have the whole bag to himself.

Ashlee said...

That is hilarious! He makes me laugh. ;0)