Sunday, October 28, 2007

Target Practice


On Saturday, Budd, Shane and I went to the Lee Kay Center out towards Magna to do some shooting. We shot a Mouser, a .22, and a shotgun. It had been a while since I had last shot, and I whiffed on my first five tries with the shotgun. But then I got progressivly better and only missed a handful after that.


The Mouser is an old WWII era rifle. It'd be neat if I could say it was an old family heirloom that's been passed down from generation to generation. But it's not. We bought it at Big 5 a few years ago. But it's fun to shoot. I was the first to shoot it at the range, and it's the bottom target in the picture; the bigger holes to the right of the bullseye are from the mouser, the rest are from the .22.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'm assuming this post was by Cameron. Right? ;0)

Anyway...I could totally do better! Just because I've only shot a gun once in my entire life....means nothing!