Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friday Night at Aunt Tessa's

We started the day off taking the kids swimming at the South Jordan pool. Austin went down the slide without water floaties, he was was so proud of himself and so was I. Matthew and I decided to test our swimming and we did one lap and were dead tired. The kids had so much fun and they didn't want to leave.

Tessa and Kevin had us all over for dinner that night. She made a complete meal made out of all organic food. Tessa is a nutritionist as one of her professions and she's been trying to get my dad to realize that organic food tastes better so she had us over to prove her point. We had a pasta dish with that was really good, with crusty organic bread, watermelon and blueberry lemon cookies that were REALLY good. I'm not sure if he was converted, but I know he liked it all.

We hung out in the backyard, played pool and watched Michael Phelps win his amazing 7th gold medal.




The hammock actually started breaking after this picture, too many kids.

















Tessa, Holly, Shannon, and Mom.



Tessa and Kevin




Shannon and the kids.






This is Tess and Kev's dog Camo, Alina loves him and cuddled with him all night.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I bet the food was yummy. My only complaint with organic food is the price. Holy cow! :0)

How fun to have all of your sisters together. I bet it was a fun night. :0)

TURKS said...

I miss your family! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We've never been up there. We camp a lot, but always in the same places. I guess we need to venture out. Oh and you are way skinny girl!!!

Unknown said...

Holl, who is this turks person leaving comments? Do I know him/her? Anyway, the pictures turned out awesome. Escpecially the ones up at Cascade Springs! You should definatley take up photography! I'd bet you'd be great at it and have a lot of fun as well! And those lemon and blueberry cookies were freakin' awesome!

Holly said...

Turks is non other than our old partner in crime...... Kim Taylor:)