Friday, May 8, 2009

31 Years Old and 2 Weeks Old

I turned 31 years old on Wednesday May 6th and Olivia turned 2 weeks old. She had her 2 week appointment yesterday and she is up from her 7 lbs. 10 oz to 8 lbs and 5 oz. She has also grown from 19 inches to 21 inches. She's had a bit of a cold this last week, but she's still a good happy baby. We love having her here.






I have the best friends a girl could have. Jamie threw me a party at her house Wednesday night. We were going to wear our wedding dresses, but the girls figured I needed a bit more time to be able to fit into mine since it's only been 2 weeks, so we wore our wedding veils instead and watched "Bride Wars." My sweet husband had me leave Olivia home so he could get some time with her alone, and I could have a break.


April, Becki, Shelley, Jamie, Lyndee, Holly, Shannon, Hannah and Greta. Camille isn't pictured because she came later.



This is the ugly cake that Shelley makes for everyone and it's reaaalllly good! The uglier it is the better it tastes! Lyndee also made me an icecream cake that was delicious! And April brought the carrots and dip so we could have something healthy;)





Jamie knows how much I love ice when I'm pregnant so they borrowed a snow cone machine so I could have flavored ice. It doesn't get much better than that for me! Trent was great to put up with all of us crazy girls in our wedding veils!





After visiting and painting our toe nails we went downstairs for the movie with real movie theatre popcorn.



Greta was the lucky one because she got to come and hangout with Hannah during the party. As the night got later Hannah and Greta got crazier. They have so much fun together.


My dear sister Shannon came all the way from New York to see Olivia. She stayed with me for 3 days and got Austin off to school for me so I could sleep and she kept my kids and all the neighbor kids entertained all day long. She's great with kids and they all love her. My friends once again welcomed her here and she got to come to the party. Thanks for a great birthday everyone!






4 comments:

Ashlee said...

What a fun idea for a party! I just watched Bride Wars and thought it was cute. So glad Olivia is still doing well. I can't believe she has grown so much already! I am dying to come see her. Soon I hope!

Cameron said...

You're so old. You're a whole year older than me!

Shylo said...

Isn't your little girls so adorable. What a sweetheart. Looks like you have an awesome group of girlfriends. You guys have so much fun!

Lyndee W. said...

Awww...we love you Hol! BTW, at the time of this post, Olivia was still not as big as Sean was on his birth-day!