Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boyz II Men and the State Fair

I love Boyz II Men, I have since I was young. I even went to their concert back when they were waaaaay popular with my sisters, my cousin Lyndsey and my Aunt Debbie. I always need to hear some Motown music from my boys and I got to hear them again at the Utah State Fair.

Michelle Moser ended up having tickets and gave them to us, thanks Michelle! I was so excited. It was dark and there were a lot of screaming fans so my pictures didn't turn out great.

My favorite member of the band is Wanya, he looks exactly the same as I remembered him and they sounded pretty good. It was a great time, although the kids beg to differ. It was also a great place to people watch, Cam enjoyed that most. There were a lot of crazy fans, especially guys who were singing into water bottles and dancing all over the place. It was great.


After the concert we took the kids to see some of the animals and they had this bull, and he was ginormous, we couldn't believe it!

And then the kids always love the baby animals.





No comments: