Thursday, October 15, 2009

Alina is on a Roll....

Alina has said and done some funny things in the last few months,is anyone surprised?! Just the other day she was watching a fly and she came up to me and said, "mom I'm pretty sure that fly is a witch in disguise and that it's trying to sneak in our house to kidnap me so we have to kill it." We went on a fly hunt for about 20 minutes. It took so long because she kept changing her mind on what fly was the witch.

I was having her and the kids do chores for a baby shower we were having at our home. Alina looked at me after I gave her her assignment and she said, "It's like we're your servants or something."

We went to the new WalMart by our home and Alina really wanted to buy something because Austin and Greta were. She didn't have any money so I was going to surprise her with a bag of cheetos. On our way out to the car Greta said, "Mom Alina's dress has a big bulge in it." I look down and she does have a big bulge and underneath her dress I found a pack of skittles, a beanie bear, chapstick, post-it notes, and a french tip pedicure set. I made her take everything back in and apologize. The nice old man greeting customers gave her a little lecture and had her put everything back. I just can't believe how sneaky she was, none of us saw her hide a single item.

Alina said to me "I'm going to have 5 boys and 5 girls and all the boys are going to be ugly."





No comments: