Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving this year was a bit interesting for us. Cameron was let go at his job with Morris Murdock the day before Thanksgiving. It wasn't the news I was expecting to hear that day. It came as a quite a shock, but we decided not to worry about it until after Thanksgiving weekend.

We had dinner with my family this year and the food was wonderful. It was nice to be with family, especially with our current news. We weren't going to tell anybody we were jobless, but everyone kept trying to get a gameplan with me on shopping for the next day so I finally told them I wouldn't be doing any shopping and why.

I'm grateful to our families for all their prayers and support on our behalf.

We had a great day hanging out and just being together as a family. I love days like this, I wish there were more of them in the year.





Austin, Cam and Kevin playing some Thanksgiving Day football.




Shannon, mom and all the grandkids drawing pictures for Uncle Ryan's Christmas package to Peru. He only has 3 months left!


Tessa and Melinda


Matthew and Shane


The cutest baby ever.

Proud grandparents with our Livvy Lou and the newest addition for Matthew and Melinda Madison Mae.

No comments: