Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lyndee's Baby Shower

My dear friend Lyndee is having a baby. A baby girl to be exact. Lyndee has an 8 year old boy named Sean and has wanted to have more kids for a long time. The week she was going in for a consult about in-vitro she found out she was pregnant. This is Lyndee's 2nd miracle baby so we had to celebrate.

I accidentally scheduled the baby shower at my house for the same day as my brother coming home from his mission. It all worked out though since their plane got delayed. I was able to stay for the whole shower. We had a really good turnout, around 30 people came.

Lyndee got so many cute new things. I went to help her put her crib up earlier in the week and that little girl is going to have the cutest room.

We are all very excited to meet this little angel and are very excited for Lyle, Lyndee and Sean.




Jamie, Lyndee, Holly, Michelle and Olivia.


Lyle loading up the car with all things pink.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It is exciting isn't it!!