Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

So we have this neighbor and friend named Condon Hansen. He's as old as my dad and loves that Cameron is unemployed right now because he's retired and has somebody to play with now. He'll stop by our house to see if I have baked anything that he wants, drop off his homemade bread, or he'll take Cameron to the temple, coyote hunting, or out for a drive. His latest appearance involved him telling us he'd teach us how to make his homemade bread if we agreed to feed him. We agreed. Because of Condon's fine teaching skills I woke up this Valentine's morning to my cute hubby and his heart shaped loaf of bread. I'm such a lucky girl!





2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Aww that's so sweet!

Jenalee said...

I think your loaf of bread looks like a bum. Love you!