Sunday, August 8, 2010

Girls Camp-"Happily Ever After"

Girls camp, how do I explain girls camp? Here's one word FUN! I had the privilege of being the camp director and what a lot of work it was but so much fun as well. We camped in a million dollar cabin up Sundance, we were pampered. Although it rained most of the time and foiled our plans we still had a great time. There were 30 girls and I loved being able to get to know them more. Here is just a few pics of all the fun we had, I can't wait for next year!



The Bishopric had shirts that said "Princess Guard" on the back.


Bro. Moser trying on all the props for our fractured fairytale we had to create. We had so much fun planning it, probably too much fun. Here's the rundown.

We had Bro Backus play Rapunzel who just wanted a good hair day and to not have to deal with all that hair. His wish came true because I (in the youth size Incredibles costume) made his wish come true. He came out in a face mask and bald.

Ariel sang "Look at this rope, isn't it neat, wouldn't it be great if I could jump with two feet." And abracadabra she's got legs and she can jump rope. (Ariel played by Hilary)

Sleeping beauty couldn't sleep, she needed her stuffed duck, so I supplied it. (Sleeping Beauty played by Michelle Moser)

Snow White decided she didn't want Prince Charming, she actually wanted a wee little white pasty leprechaun. I provided her 6 foot something husband. (Snow White-Michelle again)

Every time a wish came true we would all say "that's incredible." Now the girls say it to me all the time. You had to be there.



Kianna Smith did mine and Hil's hair. At one point mine was sticking straight up like Hilary's. We had so much gel in our hair.




Cute Sydney Triggs who turned 12 right after camp. She was so fun. I'm so glad she's a Beehive because I'm her advisor!
The Beehives rocked camp, they knew how to have a good time. Sometimes I forgot I was supposed to be a leader, I just wanted to play right along with them all the time.




Another one of my cute Beehives Bella who leaves to Miamaids in a month. We were playing Minute to Win it on our one day of sunshine.

Jessica and Sydney hula hoop queens.

No comments: