Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trafalga

I wanted to have a special last day before school starts with Alina. So I took her and her best friend Brooklin to Trafalga. The highlight of the outing was when Alina and Brooklin went on the bumper boat rides. They were on one boat and Olivia and I on another. Alina was steering and didn't know really what she was doing and she kept steering their boat right into the fountain. They got completely soaked. Alina kept trying to get out of the fountain, but she was just going in circles. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Alina then got scared that she wouldn't ever get out of the boat and she stopped steering altogether. I couldn't reach her steering wheel to help her. She had to be coaxed for quite awhile by the guy running the ride to push the steering button again. They were drenched and not happy. It took awhile to dry off, but they did.

Olivia was a little daredevil. I took her on the roller coaster, the mini tidal wave and the frogger and all the baby rides. She even played laser tag with me and I came in 3rd place carrying a baby. We had such a great day.






1 comment:

Katie Gee said...

What a fun time. I love the picture of Alina and Brooklyn looking not happy. It makes me laugh.
I LOVE your hair Holly!