Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I've been terrible with my camera lately, I keep forgetting to take pictures. Last week we went to Idaho to celebrate Christmas with some of Cam's family. The kids had so much fun seeing their cousins, and I didn't get any pictures to document it.

Cameron also had a work Christmas party where he was given an iphone 4 with a paid contract. He was very excited. We are so lucky for him to have the job he has.

On Christmas Eve we went to my parents and had pizza and played games for my brother Ryan's birthday. He's 22 now, crazy!

Mike came to the door as Santa and the kids instantly recognized him. They were happy to sit on his lap and get a candy cane anyways though. Olivia was especially excited about the candy cane.





And here's the kids in their new Christmas PJ's from their Nana and Papa all excited to go to sleep for Santa to come. They opened up Santa Paws the movie for their Christmas Eve gift. They put out cookies for Santa, carrots for the reindeer and wrote him a note. Then they all huddled together in Greta's room to watch the movie. I can't wait for morning!

No comments: