Monday, February 27, 2012

Young Women's

I recently got released from my calling as an advisor in the Mia Maid organization. It's been really hard for me. I miss teaching those girls, being with them on Wednesday, and feeling of their spirit. I miss it so much it's hard for me to think about. They have made me feel loved so much in the past two years, it's hard to say goodbye to it all. And I'm just starting to realize all the things that I'll be missing out on, like youth conference and girls camp. I'm so grateful that they still come visit me and hug me when they see me at church. They've even come in to say hi to me at my new calling in nursery a few times.

I've learned so much from these beautiful young women, they've been a light and inspiration to my life. I can't wait to see the wonderful things they accomplish. I know they will all do amazing things. I know that they will make a difference and raise righteous children. I truly love all the young women in my ward and I'm so grateful for them and that I got to spend two glorious years with them.

Friday night I got to serve at the Young Women Medallion dinner with some of these beautiful young women. It was a great night. I'll take all the service opportunities I can to be with the youth.



Me, Michelle, Allie, Maddie, and Kianna

No comments: