Monday, July 21, 2008

My niece Shelby stayed with us for 8 days and we all were sad to see her go. Here's my top 10 favorite things we did while she was here....
1. We made cookie dough at 10pm and ate all of it before it ever got made into a cookie.

2. We bought a HUGE birthday cake from Costco just because it looked yummy!

3. We cleaned my house together with the music blaring and she even let me listen to my music, sometimes:)

4. We watched Mean Girls a zillion times.

5. I got to watch her make friends that she will hopefully have penpal realtionships with.

6. We went shoe shopping.

7. We went to a reservoir and had so much fun dunking each other.

8. I couldn't believe she'd never seen Sleepless in Seattle so we watched half of it at midnight and fell asleep through the other half.

9. She was so good to my kids. Greta cried every time Shelby went to play with the "big girls" because it was her cousin and not theirs.

10. We made homemade egg rolls and they were goooood.

I love you Shelby Welby!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun! She is such a sweet girl. :0)

Shylo said...

mmmm cookie dough! We rarely ever make them into cookies. :)

Krishelle said...

You are the coolest aunt ever! What a lucky girl!

Unknown said...

Shelby:Holly you are so right those egg rolls were Sooooooooooooooo gooood!!!!!! the best cookies are when they are not cooked.Holly I had a great time at your house!!!!!!!!And yes I had fun with Bellaand Cassidy. ThanX for letting me stay at your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gavin and Becki said...

Bella had so much fun hanging out with Shelby. She is an awesome girl.