Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saturday Water Fight

Alina alternated between being on my side and fighting against me. When she wasn't doing that, she was dumping water on herself.


Austin and Carter were the main instigators of the water fight. Austin "tricked" me into coming outside when with a grin on his face he told me mom needed me quick. Mom just happened to be outside "watering the flowers".

By the end we each had two cups plus both hoses going. The kids were soaked, and while I was able to get Holly with a cup of water at the beginning, she came out pretty much unscathed because she was "taking pictures".

Earlier in the day Austin asked us if we could go to "Chicken Rama" (Chuck-a-Rama) so we gorged ourselves on rolls and ice cream. After the water fight we used up the last few remaining fireworks we had saved because Alina had fallen asleep when we did them on the 4th.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

You totally deserved it, Cam. You always do! :0)