Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day

I'm so grateful for the men in my life. My dad has always been an example of what a dad and priesthood holder should be. He's also the perfect grandpa, I've never met someone who is better. I'm so glad that I have Cameron. He's so patient, sweet, and thoughtful towards me. He's a wonderful father to our children. The kids always want to be with their dad, and for good reason.

For Father's day this year the kids and I made Cameron breakfast that of course had to include bacon. For the past 2 years the kids have given Cameron coupons to use for back rubs, tickles, and feet and head rubs, but every time he tries to use one they tell him no. I told the kids they couldn't give him another useless coupon book this year. But they all got together and gave him a group massage for Fathers Day. Some complained, and wouldn't do it so they had to go 5 minutes without talking or complaining or the time would start over again. Let's just say that Cameron had a really long massage.



1 comment:

Jenalee said...

My birthday is July 14th and now I know what I want....