Friday, June 24, 2011

Work Party

My mom's work knows how to throw a party! We all got matching shirts, had all we could eat stake and chicken with all the fixings. A ginormous bounce house and life sized bouncy balls of terror you sit inside and roll down the hill in. It was an awesomely fun time!

We also had a very competitive game of volleyball and my team of Shannon, Shane, and Austin won! Cameron, Amy, Greta, and some random guy were pretty upset about losing. They now owe us $100 bucks and have yet to pay up.

Olivia was crazy on the bounce house slide. She would jump from the top and land close to the bottom. Everyone there couldn't believe how little and daring she was. One guy said she should take up parkour. I think she already has, she's always been our kid who jumps from coffee table to chair and back again.







I went down the hill and it was awesome. I need one of my own.




Even Olivia loved to go in the giant ball of terror. I can't believe how brave she is.

No comments: