Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Looky, Looky Alina is Naked!

We had the water slide set up at Becki Lillie's home and I went to help her put it up. Austin, Greta, and Alina didn't want to come with me, it was too hot for them. So I went by myself and I hear from Brooklyn Lillie, "looky, looky Alina is naked!" She decided to put on her swimming suit, except she was missing half of it, and it was for an 18 month old.

She came out with it inside out, no swim diaper,and the skirt held up to cover her top.


Then it slowly started to come down.....

Then she decided she wouldn't be able to swim if she had to hold up her skirt.

The picture not shown is that she decided she didn't need a swimming suit at all and went down the slide naked. Oh Alina Mae.

4 comments:

Cameron said...

That's my girl!

Ashlee said...

She is so funny! Just a bundle of spunk! :0)

Jenalee said...

That Alina.....She's just like her mommy. ;)

Shan baby! YA! WOO HOO said...

Wow~ She is a wild one! she takes after me! LOL. I'll be home August first...did the kids write me back yet?