Monday, June 2, 2008

Where is Alina March 26th 2008


Alina was missing and I was frantically searching for her. She likes to play hide-n-seek with me without letting me know that we are playing. Usually I find her by yelling "Alina do you want some candy?" She usually comes running out of her hiding spot, but this time she wasn't. I was starting to panic. I looked in her closed a dozen times and decided to look one more time and I saw some movement in her hamper. She had hidden herself in her laundry basket covered with blankets and had fallen asleep. I'm trying to teach her to play hide-n-seek when she isn't tired:)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh! I would have been freaking out! :0) What a cute little picture though.

Shan baby! YA! WOO HOO said...

That's pretty hilarious. You're kids are so inventive though. How long was she missing?