Monday, September 15, 2008

A Bit of News.......

Well since Cam and I have told our parents I guess we can share the news with all of you........I'm having a BABY!!! Please don't be offended if I didn't call you personally to tell you because I'd much rather not tell a soul and just let people wonder and guess if I'm pregnant or just getting fat. Jen you might be able to relate to this remember the sign game:) I just don't like all the attention and don't really even like telling my own family.

Anyways we are 9 weeks along and I'm already showing a bit. Either there are more than one kid in there or this one is going to be a giant.

Austin is hoping for a boy, he's tired of girls. Surprisingly Greta also wants a little brother and Alina doesn't like boys so it has to be a sister for her to be happy.

We are very excited, I think I'm still in shock but happy. This is my first pregnancy where I'm not working or have to deal with maternity leave and a tiny apartment to put a baby in. It almost feels like it's the first time and I'm grateful for this blessing of having a home, a great neighborhood and support of friends and family and that I don't have to work, it's a bit of Heaven for me.

11 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

TURKS said...

Yeah!! That's great. Congratulations! Having 4 is great and a lot easier than 3. (at least for me.) That's really exciting!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! I was wondering when someone was going to have another baby for me to hold. I've been trying to convince Ashlee, but she won't listen! :0)

Ashlee said...

Do we really need to go over this again?

Jane said...

Congratulations!

Lyndee W. said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you and Cam!

Lyndee W. said...

Now I feel like a dork for everything I unloaded on you the other day about pregnancies and pregnant women. I'm sorry! If I'd known I wouldn't have said anything!

Jenalee said...

Congratulations guys! I always say that if you can't have a baby of your own, talk your friends into getting pregnant! All the joys of the little one, and my nipples don't get sore!! I've already started on the name list, although I have learned that I should be running them by CAMERON.
Love you!

Krishelle said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

I love that I guessed the day after you took your test, and you lied for four minutes until you felt guilty and confessed.... then I had to keep your secret for weeks.

J. Doug said...

Congrats!