Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Have Officially Been Invited!

This is Shelley and April. They are having birthdays soon and decided to do a girls getway to the Wolf Creek Condos. No boys or children allowed. I've been planning on it for over a month now and yesterday they showed up at my house looking like this with my official invite and rules on coming, here they are....




Those of you who are coming are requested to wear an old prom dress too, and remember you can't look better than the birthday girls!! So start shopping DI, or start searching for your old dresses, or even borrow one. Anyhow just show up wearing one. It's going to be SUPER FUN!!!!!! There's even rumor of a karoke sing off. So start selecting your songs girls.

I can't wait, it'll be a blast! Happy Birthday girls.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

What a fun idea! I might have to steal it for girls night. :0)

Lyndee W. said...

Aren't they sexy? Make sure to post a pic of you in your dress!

Krishelle said...

That sounds like sooo much fun!!!

Shylo said...

How fun..I would love to go on a silly girls night out like that!

Jamie said...

I love love love Weezer as well!!!