Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Little Time Traveler


Alina woke me up this morning and she came in with her sock filled with rocks. A little background for you is that she is constantly losing her shoes, she can't go outside until she finds them. It's been a big challenge for her. Here is our conversations about her sock filled with rocks.

Alina: Hi mom.
Mom: Hi Alina, are those rocks in your sock?
Alina: Ya
Mom: When did you put rocks in your socks.
Alina: (pauses) ummm I went tomorrow, but not yesterday.
Mom (a look of confusion)
Alina: Don't worry I had my shoes on.

My daughter must be a time traveler, at least she had her shoes on. I'm pretty sure though that she got the rocks this morning, without her shoes.






5 comments:

TURKS said...

That Alina is a cutie. It's makes sense she is named after you. She reminds me a lot of you.

Jenalee said...

And you want another one.....

My phone was dropped and I lost my entire phone book that was saved in it. I can't call you!!! Please call me. I have been sending you ESP messages all week, but you are apperantely not in tune. :)

Ashlee said...

Can she teach me? That would be great if I could time travel. I want to know her secret. :0)

Lyndee W. said...

Wait, Alina is named after you?

Jamie said...

She is so cute! Yesterday she was asking a question to someone and I said "yes" and she laughs and looks at me and says " Your not my daddy!" LOL I said "I'm not?" she giggled. I can't get enough of her!