Friday, November 14, 2008

SuperCam

My sweet husband is the best ever! My calling in church is Enrichment Leader and he knows how much I want the women in our ward to come to our Enrichment activities. Sometimes some men have work conflicts so they can't be home to watch their kids, or like last night there was a stake meeting at the same time as Enrichment. So last night like many other nights Cameron had ELEVEN kids and three of them were under 2. He watched them so me and the girls could go to Enrichment for a night of pampering with a pie making demonstration, eating pies and making our hands nice and smelly with paraffin wax. It was a great night and had it not been for my sweet husband not everyone could attend. I didn't get home in time to get the pictures of all the kids that were there. But you get the idea. Thanks Babe!




3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

He IS a superhero! Aren't our hubbies the greatest?

Shylo said...

Yeah for awesome hubbies, Don't you guys have a nursery? Love the family photos by the way! You guys look great.

Jamie said...

Ahh what a nice thing cam! I bet you enjoyed every minute of it!