Monday, November 24, 2008

Crazy Busy

We've had a fun, crazy, busy weekend. It started Friday with a birthday party for Austin in Riverton. Then we hung out with my parents and I tried out a recipe I got from April that you cook inside a pumpkin, it was gooood.

On Saturday in preparation for the game we decided to put up some BYU signs in Brad and April's yard. They are die hard Ute fans so we thought they needed some help. The kids had so much fun making sign and sneaking them into their yard.






Then my brother Matthew came over with his kids and helped Cameron put up our Christmas lights. They did such a good job, they look fantastic! We even had time to play a game.




Then Cam went to watch the BYU game and I went to Lyndee's with Jamie to learn how to make earrings. They turned out great, although I was a little frusterated at first. I also learned how to make bracelets this weekend.

Then after BYU stunk it up we went over to Denise's home for girls night. We played Pictionary and ate waaaaay too many sticky buns.





Sunday we went to my parents to celebrate Greta's, Tessa's, and Melinda's B-day. Tessa got to pick the dinner this time and she picked Hawaiian haystacks known to our family as chinese sunday. Cam hates this dinner but ended up having 2 plates. I think he's making up his hatred for it.






Then today to remind us of BYU losing April had to bring us over these cookies. I've decided that if I get cookies we can be rivals on everything. After all I am a very hungry pregnant woman!








9 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!I too will have Holly withdrawl this week. You come back Sat?

Ashlee said...

Are the bracelets hard to make? is it something that we could do this weekend?

Holly said...

The bracelets are very easy to make. I don't have any supplies though, I borrowed them from a neighbor. I could see if my sister will let me use her tools and then we'd have to go and buy beads etc. But we could totally do it! Earrings would be a lot cheaper to make.

Lyndee W. said...

Oh, yeah...you're gone. I'll miss you! Your house looks great with the lights! Cam needs to come over and motivate Lyle to get ours up before it's too late!

Katie Gee said...

You're house must have been designed with christmas lights in mind. It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jamie said...

Katie do you have a blog?

Jamie said...

Gosh I miss you guys already. LOL

Shylo said...

Love the Christmas lights. What fun it is to have friends to razz about sports. :)

Banham Luck! said...

how cute, rivalries are fun... but I am a die-hard "Devils" fan now... I think we play BYU next year in football, I am going to the Sundevils vs BYU basketball tournament on Dec 20....GO DEVILS!!!!