Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow Already!?!


Last night Cam and I went on a date and on our way home there were little white flakes falling. When we got home they were done. We decided to watch a movie and when it was over Cam noticed it was snowing again. I'm asleep by this point because it's 1am, but my sweet husband ran outside in the freezing cold to save our tomatoes. He picked all of them and then came into bed and cuddled up to me, I woke up because he was FREEZING!


In the morning we woke up to a couple inches of snow so the kids made a snowman.




Then after about an hour our snowman decided to behead himself. Poor snowman. At least the snow is gone!

7 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Wow! Can't believe you got a snowman out of that snowfall. Didn't seem like it would be enough. What a sweet hubs...saving your tomatoes while you snuggled in bed. Little mercies like that remind us how loved and lucky we are!

Jamie said...

Haha the beheaded snowman! I do the same thing to trent, I put my freezing feet on his feet. I don't know how I get so cold and he is always so warm!!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cameron said...

I don't even like tomatoes!

Cameron said...

I love snow though.

Jamie said...

oh what a good husband to go pick tomatoes if he doesn't even like them. You can be honest, I bet you were out there making snow angels all alone in the dark. jk

Unknown said...

LOL. I did it. I beheaded the snowman. I couldn't help myself.