Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged - Holly

Where did you meet?

At Holly's apartment at Utah State University. I was on a date with her roommate, and the date included dinner at her apartment. Apparently Holly wasn't told of this, and while I was sitting in the living room she walked in with a beautiful green mask on and curlers. It was love at first site.


How long did you date before you were married?

It sorta depends on what you mean by "date". Our first date was Valentines Day 1997. But we weren't technically "dating" just yet. So I guess I'll just copy Holly's answer and say 4 months, plus 2 years on a mission, plus 11 months after I got home.

How long have you been married?

8 years


What is your favorite feature of hers?

She's hot.


Does she have a nickname for you?

Babe, Cam, Master, stuff like that.


What is your favorite quality of hers?

When I left the mission field I was given a packet of a bunch of stuff to read. Some of the stuff in the packet was concerned with marriage, and one talk in particular that stayed with me was from Elder Packer. He said to marry someone who makes you want to be better than you are. That's my favorite quality of hers.


What is her favorite color?

Blue


What is her favorite food?

Lasagna


What is her favorite sport?

BYU Football


When and where was your first kiss?

1997, in Holly's apartment, chastely sitting on the floor.


What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?

Play. She's really fun to play with, and sometimes I let her win.


Do you have any children?

Yes.


Does she have a hidden talent?

She's hot.

And she plays the piano, can sing opera, and runs really fast.


How old is she?

30 1/2


Who said I love you first?

I totally did.


What is her favorite type of music?

Hair band. I had never even heard of Tesla until I met her.


What do you admire most about her?

Her honesty and obedience. And she's hot.


I tag Lyle, Jaysen, Gavin, Jeremy, Trent, Doug,

5 comments:

Jamie said...

haha! I love how your "where was your first kiss" differs from Holly's.

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

So the general theme is that Holly's hot! Cameron you are awesome for answering our silly girl tagged thing. Brad was mad at Heber for answering it, so now he is going to be mad at you and Trent and Heber. He's feeling the pressure.

Lyndee W. said...

No way...Holly can sing opera!? Pray that I can get Lyle to actually do the tag!

Holly said...

I should've had Cameron do this the way Trent did for Jamie, but I didn't know he was posting this. A couple corrections need to be made....
1. I DO NOT call him master, but Cam feel free to call me Master anytime.
2. I don't sing opera, only for fun and Cameron just seems to get a good laugh out of it.

Jamie said...

LOL, yeah I don't think I could posted Trent's first answers.