Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

This is a tag I got from Kim, it's about my hubby Cameron.








Where did you meet? Utah State University, my roommate was in love with him. He was really really shy when we met. We didn't start dating until about a month before school got out.

How long did you date before you were married? 4months before he went on a mission then he was gone for 2 years came home in August and we were engaged the following March.

How long have you been married? 8 years


What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes, eyebrows, and lips.

What is your favorite quality of his? That he's so patient with me and wants to make sure I'm always happy and taken care of. He's also a great dad to his 3 adorable kids.
Does he have a nick name for you? Shmoopy and (he told me to put this)....the body.

What is his favorite color? Blue

What is his favorite food? He loves meatloaf

What is his favorite sport? Football and any sport that he plays and wins at. He's VERY competitive. If you don't believe me just ask him about stuffing his pregnant wife during a basketball game and beating a handicap kid at chess.

When and where was your first kiss? On the floor of my apartment at Utah State.



What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to talk. We talk about everything and anything. We don't have to just talk about our kids, we talk about our goals and dreams too. We haven't forgotten how to date or just be together.

Do you have any children? 4, 1 boy and 2 girls and 1 mystery child.


Does he have a hidden talent? He is actually really good at singing country, when he wants to be.

How old is he? 30. We are 11 days apart and I'm older and he sure does like to rub it in.

Who said I love you first? He did.


What is his favorite type of music.? Right now he looooves Weezer. His music tastes change quite often.

What do you admire most about him? That he has a good honest heart, he is good to the core.



I tag Lyndee, Jamie, and April

7 comments:

Jamie said...

ahh cute! I love the part where your first kiss was "On the FLOOR, in your apartment." You horndogs you.

Lyndee W. said...

LOL Jamie! I love the "mystery child" Holly. If I EVER get pregnant again, I want to be surprised! {I know that's not what you meant...but}

Ashlee said...

Gross! On the floor! Naughty little children! :0)

Cameron said...

Check that - your roommates were in love with me. And who could blame them, really?

Our first date was Valentines Day, though we weren't "dating" yet. We doubled with Holly's roommate. It was the best date ever, and the beginning of the end of my "no girlfriend before the mission" quest.

Holly said...

Okay everyone let me just say that although our first kiss was on the floor that's all that happened! All you with those dirty minds shame on you;)

Shylo said...

I can't believe you already had snow...atleast it melted! We have had cold but now snow yet thank goodness. Good to hear you gush about your hubby, Sounds like you found a good one! :)

Unknown said...

This is all WAY too cheesy for me. Moving along....